Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Smc Modem How To Turn Off Ur NAT Setting On SMC Modem?

How to turn off ur NAT setting on SMC modem? - smc modem

Hello
I went into my settings and managed to disable my firewall, SMC, but ask how to disable the NAT configuration. There's something about port forwarding and I can not allow certain IP addresses, and so go on, but it is very complicated, so I just wanted everything through, if possible ...

THX

1 comments:

Steve M said...

First, you do not really want to do.

If you really do that properly, instead of configuring port forwarding, the adjustment would want to look for, is for DMZ. It will probably be an IP address. The IP address that the IP address of the computer that you type made for the organization of NAT. Find out what your IP on your home network, click Start, click Run, type cmd and press Enter. In the black box that appears type ipconfig. You should have your IP address is in some other data.

But please, I would not have a Windows host in the DMZ for a longer period. Try http://portforward.com/ many great tutorials transfer port. She is happy to have taken the time to learn.

Post a Comment