Thursday, January 7, 2010

Australian Adventure Tours What Is A Good Australian Travel/tour Company?

What is a good Australian travel/tour company? - australian adventure tours

I think a trip to Australia for a week in summer and autumn of 2008, and try to make a good company, find and buy a tour. I am single and my twenty years, so I do not want the typical family vacation. I want something with a certain amount of adventure for them. I like many outdoor activities such as hiking, camping and navigation and go to parties and bars. Does anyone know a tour operator or a site that offers a kind of tour? Or should I plan an air ticket and my own holiday?

4 comments:

• Koala • uʍop ɹǝpun said...

I live in Aussie so I have not personally met, and "Voyage" as a tourist. "
Outback Google "adventure" you will get many answers when it comes to your position.
Personally, if you are young and prefer their own plan my trip. However, if you are looking for adventure was coming to Cairns! North Queensland

http://www.welcometocairns.com.au - for :::::
Rafting
Bungee Jumping
Parachuting
Diving
Mountain biking
4WD Touring
Sea Kayaking
Sailing
Flying Leap
Kite Surfing
Rapids Kayaking
Helifishing
Parasailing
Daintree Rainforest
Casino Cairns

Diving trips on the Great Barrier Reef - http://www.greatadventures.com.au or http://www.greenisland.com.au
scoobdo do - or http://www.scubadoocairns.com http://www.seawalker.com.au Seawalk - all great
http://www.cairnsvisitorcentre.com/reef_ ...

.. to name just a few ideas

Mags said...

I agree with the previous recommendation should try to Contiki. (ideal) for nightclubs.
Or search for intrepid travelers.
M

payatste... said...

Sorry, you need not be in a position to do much to you week.Limit a state Victoria, NSW, Northern Territory or Northern Queensland.The summer or fall (autumn is here) winter and spring can here.Nobody as a "door - Crasher "Parties on what should be invited.There local knowledge is better Agents.Look here to see the local travel to Australian Pacific Tours AAT in the network, what can" they offer before you leave. Good luck. Have a pleasant stay.
Ps.My fav HarveyWorld travel agent Flight Center (usually cheaper).

travelle... said...

http://www.trekholidays.com/index.cfm

They have outdoor and in small groups, which may be of interest.

Contiki offers 18-35 years.

If you need help, I am a travel agent.

Feel free to send a message travellerlcy@yahoo.com

Post a Comment