Question about WWE diva's? - batista toys
Is I wonder if it's true that Batista and Melina had sex or anything, but still, think of it true, it means that the WWE Divas Thats that sex with the wrestlers after rack.
WWE Diva's they are only sex toys! Before, I like Batista and Melina had is over now.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Batista Toys Question About WWE Diva's?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He said in his book that had a physical relationship. Why should I say "physically" in dealing with a kiss. Both, of course, slept together, which means that Melina John Morrison mistaken (as it built before the WWE.)
Not all were diva as a "sex toy". It is obvious that Beth Phoenix is not. Jillian Hall is not good (shes a girl and I'm pretty sure that he is married.)
(For the answers about me, no story. He wrote in his autobiography, true. 'S 100%.)
Well, I'm sure there are many things behind the shows, not to say that, I mean, these people Togther travel, work Togther to make war, and have a good Togther percent of the time, then I am sure that relationships are formed , and a night that happens, it's crazy to think of other Wize!
I think it's a nice couple, but I prefer it was rather cute couple were ASHLEY
Divas can not compete.
Not all dirty whores like Arnt exposed but warm enough for modeling.
Post a Comment