How to buy a laptop online from Pakistan from stores in USA? - can i get laptop in pakistan from usa
I live in Pakistan. I want to buy a laptop in the stores online DARC United States with a map. Are there places that can buy me and him to bring me back home in Pakistan will be delivered?
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Can I Get Laptop In Pakistan From Usa How To Buy A Laptop Online From Pakistan From Stores In USA?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is it not a good idea, man
u doubt whether the security to get into Pakistan
only checked for Dell, HP .... in Pakistan, but I'm really surprised it was not responsible for r
There are 4 U's closest would Iran or India ... Lemme check, I'll come back here and add
Dell has tested and have a commercial agent
http://www.dell.com/content/products/fea ...
Call to find
lemme know if u need help
- - - - - - - - - - - --
Other options that I thought
1. Land obtained by Golf ... PPL Travellin Lotts at low n
- So, the service is also easier
2. receiving a portable medium-range, eBay India 4 cheap, so u may need to stop working when ... Prices and collapsed Lotts u it can be cheaper to 4 shall apply. I can imagine Returns
http://computers.listings.ebay.in/Laptop ...
INO-PAK RELATIONS JUST WANT would be better
All brands and most models sold here at a price amounting to nearly U.S.
eBay
Post a Comment