I have a sony 18in. flat panel monitor for my pc. put it on the wall?!? - flat screen monitor wall mount
I'm so tired that a large desktop on my computer .. Is it possible to mount 2 of the wall? I mean .. no flat screen TV and plasma, and if on a smaller screen than 18 inches?
Monday, January 4, 2010
Flat Screen Monitor Wall Mount I Have A Sony 18in. Flat Panel Monitor For My Pc. Put It On The Wall?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The problem is that your monitor is mounted a wall? to go (like a fish hook on the wall screws?)
If not, you have your own ...
Wood, or maybe just a tad bit Peices from the wall are the best options, expansion screws dono (technical name) for holding the wood for the walls because it is so difficult.
Just bank by 2 thin slabs above and below, and take the side 1 is slippery, so you can remove the monitor when needed.
Post a Comment