What is a good site where you can download psp games without getting a virus? - games where you give wedgies
Ihave a PSP and want to download games on the internet, but I do not know where. I have also heard that you can catch a virus by downloading games, so what can I do?
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Games Where You Give Wedgies What Is A Good Site Where You Can Download Psp Games Without Getting A Virus?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It is a virus called thats brick PSP. There are indications, how to activate the game, it activates a virus that deletes files nessacery to recharge the PSP, but when activated and removes wont turn ur PSP on more. Do not download from sites that claim to full versions of games for free. There are viruses. I use a test site can be downloaded games that Sony tested the virus-free demonstrations stuff.Theres demos.www.pspdemocenter.com.
FREE DEMO means that I can not do certain things, or you can use only one or no 7 days somethin.I recommend this option if you want to play safe keep ur PSP, but if you do not like that, DONT download versions the entire other sites!
Well - not download to my own experiences with the PSP game ... I think the best place would be as follows:
www.psperspective.net
Or
www.pspisoz.com
These sites offer many ... I mean, a couple of games - and the best? IT'S FREE! yay!
Oh, and the first Web site also offers computer games and movies that can be downloaded ... is AWESOME!
You also can occur through direct links to the downloads or whatever you need to register
http://www.psp-utilities.com/
This page has a lot of PSP games that can be downloaded for free, give it a glance. Enjoy!
http://mxpolls.com
Well, I think some of them. The best are: http://0.arenabg.com;
www.zemunda.com
www.mininova.com
www.isohunt.com
This site does not contain the virus, and is absolutely safe to download .. http://www.download-free-movies-games.blogspot.com
Jump to
www.pspiso.uk
or
www.pspisoz.com
Post a Comment