Is it just me or is Girls High School and College Basketball a lot more exciting than the WNBA? - girls college basketball
I am saying that maybe if women like playing WNBA Girls College is what you have more viewers.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Girls College Basketball Is It Just Me Or Is Girls High School And College Basketball A Lot More Exciting Than The WNBA?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Women's basketball is not interesting.
I know because at the university of their young and a lot more energy than 30 years. For this reason, I see only the university and all the mystics and Sparks games.
GO Candace Parker / Harding, Lindsay!
Maybe should try to bring more women to support the WNBA, the guilt from him.
High school girls definitely sucks sucks ..... The universities also. WNBA BYuT is beautiful because it would have to beat your average FAG
Post a Comment