Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hair Styles For Rangas I Need Some New Hair Styles For School?

I need some new hair styles for school? - hair styles for rangas

I have long blonde hair perfectly straight and I have to wear, tired in a ponytail at the school will see some new styles
Any ideas would be good
Thanks in advance

8 comments:

Brandon said...

Try now!

Danton said...

may try a side edge, tangled hair is pretty funny: D, curly hair, can be extreme when a Mohawk U Want to try and too big and beautiful or something like emo hair xD are really great: D. Fun

Msme said...

Here you can really help her a lot this vedio ^^>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz7W9I1bH8E \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;

死神 の天使 said...

Gaza side and bottom layers! which would look great!

amir said...

Your reply please use this source



http://www.fashionwizards.blogspot.com/

simmm...... said...

Ponytail on one side or the Lord of the Rings haircut (a little behind with a pair of Nice and the rest of the hair down)

simmm...... said...

Ponytail on one side or the Lord of the Rings haircut (a little behind with a pair of Nice and the rest of the hair down)

B.Lieve said...

When looking for a hairstyle, Nice, without heat test Test:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-noqzYU1 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8Jx0uam ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH2nSJJeq ...
Sign in to comment if you like the style
Love,
B.

Post a Comment