What are some vegan makeup brands? - vegan makeup brushes
so I almost never wear makeup, because .... Well, I dont think its necessary. I remember my first year at school, I have all my makeup (no plumbing, but do not want to lose), with the exception of the Neutrogena tinted moisturizer that i dont use most. the only thing you have is yourself confronted daily and shea butter lol Softlips Chapstick
Although I would try to eyeliner and mascara in real time feel to be the only ones, the need for every blue moon. I usually only the clear gel material, with a mascara brush is (they are too long to be crazy. Thats my complaint), and eyebrows.
But anyway for future reference what some brands of makeup vegan are separate products. Sure, those who are not tested on animals and animal products that have them.
Also note that my skin is very light brown / bronzish I can not anything too dark or bright
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Vegan Makeup Brushes What Are Some Vegan Makeup Brands?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Mac
Mac
In the Australian so we chose the use of "Face of Australia" or "It's cruelty free and made in Australia love =]
Not sure that you and tell me your not Aussie sences but idk, just a search folder Aussie this question =]
Have a great day.
In the Australian so we chose the use of "Face of Australia" or "It's cruelty free and made in Australia love =]
Not sure that you and tell me your not Aussie sences but idk, just a search folder Aussie this question =]
Have a great day.
In the Australian so we chose the use of "Face of Australia" or "It's cruelty free and made in Australia love =]
Not sure that you and tell me your not Aussie sences but idk, just a search folder Aussie this question =]
Have a great day.
In the Australian so we chose the use of "Face of Australia" or "It's cruelty free and made in Australia love =]
Not sure that you and tell me your not Aussie sences but idk, just a search folder Aussie this question =]
Have a great day.
eyeslipsface.com
Not tested on animals
organicwear and try mineral makeup.
Zuzu, Zia, Gabriel and mineral fusion are all good brands.
Post a Comment