HELP ME MY DOG got ranover shes alive but help? - dog tail stomach pain butt
My dog ran with my mother's stock today is that we are a scream and then my dog got up and went and moved the tail was about 2 a.m. to 7:40 p.m. Clock, it is now fixing the heavy breathing moan, she has a piece on the right side of his stomach area? What is it? "I can give you pain
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Dog Tail Stomach Pain Butt HELP ME MY DOG Got Ranover Shes Alive But Help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It is a *** Tell your mom to go to the veterans of crip love
You gotta be kidding ....
Enter an appropriate treatment in the emergency animal hospital or it will give a decent burial. Make it so!
Style, as she walked and carried the tail, which should go a blast, probably eight food if you cabenet Medisin narcockticks have in him should work
We need to the nearest veterinary immideatly!
can cause internal bleeding. I think. everything you can give is that tylonal for pain, but I do not want to consult your veterinarian. If breathing is difficult time.hurry probably out of the race!
Take her to the vet the next emergency!
Do not give up everything because it can mask what is happening inside. I can not believe that do not seek medical attention before now, hopefully not too late. A responsible owner and take their treatment is now clearly suffering. I hope it's not fair.
Go to the vet FREAKIN
Post a Comment