Monday, February 22, 2010

Infections.blogspot What Do You Guys Think Of This Wallpaper I Made? Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez & The Jonas Brothers?

What do you guys think of this wallpaper I made? miley cyrus, selena gomez & The jonas brothers? - infections.blogspot

Yes, I also published a photo of Miley Cyrus and made him have purple hair and other weird things XD jeje purple hair awesome though (yes, in real life), so yes, if you see the painted paper, please click on.
... http://bp3.blogger.com/_lrIoNmvkFng/SFAn

To see the two images are here http://perfection-infection.blogspot.com

Please tell me what you think of the wallpaper, not people, because they sell to respect other peoples taste in music as much as I respect, so it celebritys unless the music you like and if ridiculed Please do not make fun of I love, for I will not discuss TBH ..
OH & MI is not new in Photoshop, but I'm not so good, that made them a white, too bright, but only because I suckcut into it allows me the picture and a little strange. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment