Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cheap 2 Crack 50cc Dirt Bike Would You Take A Tredmill Back If It Had A 2 Inch Crack?

Would you take a tredmill back if it had a 2 inch crack? - cheap 2 crack 50cc dirt bike

Treadmill I bought a cheap $ 200.00 from Wal-Mart store site. When I opened, I noticed that a 2-inch crack in the plastic front and crack-inch to 1 foot away from her. To use it? I think I will. And when I assemble and dosent right?

4 comments:

yesiknow said...

Yes Take It Back

yesiknow said...

Yes Take It Back

yuksel g said...

It's not fair, think again, because he might think .... get one new one ...

HDN said...

Depends. A treadmill should absorb a lot of stress out on foot / running, so if you have a crack, first I want to go. But if you use only as a plaything, the crack will probably not so important:)

Post a Comment