Friday, February 5, 2010

How To Fake A Fever How Do I Fake A Fever?

How do I fake a fever? - how to fake a fever

See, I have to fake a fever, because I really feel sick, but I have a fever! See, my mother took his temperature with a digital thermometer to know, and really need to find ways to find my temperature before and say, I have a temp.

10 comments:

Auuuuuss... said...

Hot shower.
Peppers.
Hot water.
Book your face red.
Jumping.
Heating pad.
Sitting on the head.
Immerse the thermometer in hot water.
Turn on the lights, put the thermometer in it.
Warm cloth on his head.
That's all I have.

Clarisse :D said...

If you remain a fever in a cold room without cover. You have a cold and I think that as a fever. If you are wrong, just a towel in hot water and rub on the forehead or wherever your temperature with a digital thermometer. And by the way, you can have a fever, but really.

thumbling monkey said...

Open a .. Garlic take a piece of garlic from bulb .. then peel (makes the skin), then placed him under the arms or put them in the ***..( not the same .. only those who quickly delete, ..)

Gary said...

Hold your breath and pressure on the head (sitting, breathing, or connecting to), just before your mother and when she takes her temeture be approximately 80-90

It is customary for a long time as fast as high:)

Kimberly S said...

Use a heating pad and put it on the head when you feel warm and may even be the thermometer resistance platform online that I've really worked when I was in high school

catcool1... said...

Put something hot in the region that the temperature of (armpits, mouth increases, etc.) Wait a bit and then the temperature!

heelprid... said...

Gary, if your temperature is between 80-90 that is bad, its normal temperature should be increased 98.6.

thoth billiards inc. said...

Chilli peppers

NIKKI :) said...

Eating fire.

Is he really that darn STUPID said...

Hot drink

Post a Comment