Cervical mucus one day before periods? - lotion cervical mucus before period
I usually have a white cream, such as cervical mucus on the day before my time, but this time the night before my time, transparency, amount.It thick and can be stretched into a few inches, but it is time for prevention and ovulation. Is this a sign of pregnancy ..?
Friday, February 19, 2010
Lotion Cervical Mucus Before Period Cervical Mucus One Day Before Periods?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The spinnable (stretching) of the cervical mucus is not really the best decision, whether you are pregnant .. PH tests and pregnancy tests will tell ....
Spinnable better determine the hormonal status, such as where you during your cycle ... Because it is a little different this time, it just means that she is pregnant.
No topic is not bad:)
Inches must be the same as you describe, right, transparent thick Strechy, before my time each cycle. I've heard of estrogen. The cycle, I remembered I had the same cm before my period was due. From personal experience, if something is unusual in that it's probably a good sign. Good luck!
Post a Comment