Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ver Anime Xxx Online Gratis Quiero Ver Un Anime Que No Sea Niguno De Los Que Todos Ven! Porfavor!!!!?

Quiero ver un anime que no sea niguno de los que todos ven! porfavor!!!!? - ver anime xxx online gratis

k UN anime worth seeing the sea and history alone two Elfen Lied Naruto series but not in all these series Elfen Lied, Night kk, Naruto, shakuganno Shana, Bleach, Blood + K niguno all show some love anime anime site in March estaria chida well
kiero really see any other anime
please
sugieranme go!
n___n

6 comments:

TrAvii3z... said...

Chibi Vampire
")

Ikuto's Wish said...

Unfortunately I can not speak Spanish, but I have this page that my English is able to convert
I can not read or speak Spanish, but I can convert my Castilian Spanish, but if you are a good cartoon
Shugo Chara is a good caricature of my favs and I think they were still suffering in Spanish if
You can understand me

praisedi... said...

You must contact the section of Spanish.

Try Samurai X / Rurouni Kenshin

http://espanol.answers.yahoo.com/; _ylt = A ...

MoonDogg... said...

Im not sure if the right of instant messaging, but I think he wants to anime recommendations. I do not speak Spanish, I speak Italian, so you can sort of not a small word, but here are some anime:

Gurren Lagann
Buso Renkin
XXX Holic
Black Cat

^. ^

LoveSong said...

I'm not speak very good Spanish. Also I could not really understand your question. But a list of the series, which I enjoyed.
Code Geass
Death Note
Zombie-Loan
Yami no Matsuei
Ghost Hunt

Miss Kitty said...

Lemonade please.

Sorry, I have learned that all from 3 years of Spanish friends.

Post a Comment